I was wondering if this is a pretty good build. The 670 is just there to give a price example I don't know a good GPU for about $360. The 670 sounded pretty good. The PSU....I plan to SLI or Crossfire with whatever card I get in the future. I really like the 600T I don't think I would change it.
For less $, this build below makes more sense to me:
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/135Jo
- CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor ($194.55 @ Amazon)
- CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($49.99 @ NCIX US)
- Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($134.99 @ Newegg)
- Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($63.99 @ NCIX US)
- Storage: Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($159.99 @ NCIX US)
- Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($64.99 @ Newegg)
- Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card ($379.99 @ Newegg)
- Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($39.99 @ Newegg)
- Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk II 750W 80 PLUS Silver Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($82.00 @ Newegg)
- Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($18.49 @ Amazon)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($90.91 @ Amazon)
- Total: $1279.88
- Mobo has plenty to offer for the $ and should do well for most people.
- RAM has LOW PROFILE heat spreaders, so you can add just about any air CPU HSF, if you wanted to do that (which I know you have the water cooler already listed, just something to think about).
- GPU is better than the GTX 670 and priced pretty good. Otherwise I'd consider the GTX 770 (~$400) if you wanted to stick with Nvidia.
- Case is one of the best for the $ and has plenty of room.
- PSU is 80 PLUS Silver Certified and also has a 7 yr. Warranty too! Plenty for X-fire/SLI GPU's (unless your going with Titan/7990's).
- Added an SSD to speed things up around the OS and is big enough to put the OS, several games, and apps that you want quick load/boot times with.