Is there such a thing as a USB4 6ft/2M Cable?

Well - I’ll be damned! The Club3D CAC-1578 is probably the best Thunderbolt 4 / USB 4 compatible 2m cable I have ever found… resolved all my woes, and now I’m thinking on getting another cable now!

I will not doubt when recommending a good quality cable from now on!

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s working.

I try to stay away from making recommendations when I don’t know what I’m talking about, specifically so that people can trust my recs. I completely understand your hesitance to just blindly trust. Lots of people shill and lots of people talk out their ass.

1 Like

Absolutely understood. Club 3d has some good stuff (I love their 2.5Gbpe adapters) but they’re expensive. In this case I’ve gone through the gauntlet already throughout the times (CalDigit, Apple, Razer, Cable Matters, etc.). My main challenge is that these cables ARE EXPENSIVE as they are!! (2m are at least 50+) But now I know that whenever I will need a 2m TB3/TB4/USB4 cable, I can reliably point to this one. Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

Yeah, I really wish it was cheaper, but we really are pushing the boundaries with USB4. That’s a lot of data being sent over very few conductors. We’re living in the future!

ok last update - I just got a second cable, and yes, it works my other dock works perfectly now… I am a certified Club 3D believer now

1 Like