Is there AMD motherboard with 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots and 3.0 x1 slots?

The AMD R390 vedio card use PCI Express 3.0 and AMD W7000 us 3.0 x16 slots.
The current motherbord I have is MSI 970 GAMING Desktop which only have PCI Express 2.0 x 16 and 2.0 slots.

And by way have not been used or open as well.

It doesn't matter, the cards will work normally. But yes there is a single AM3+ motherboard with PCI-E 3.0: The ASUS Sabertooth 990FX Gen3/2.0

So there no need for me get a new motherboard with 3.0 PCI slots, thank you very much.

Thank you so much. You just help me save lot money from buying intel cpu X-99 cpu and motherboard X-99 set as well.

Just going to use my AMD FX-6300 and this motherboard as well. Hopefully I get new PC build done sooner then later as well.

Ran my 270x in a 2.0 slot for over a year, went up to 3.0 and saw practically no difference in performance.

So you're all good!

For modern cards there is an extremely negligible performance difference between using PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5458/the-radeon-hd-7970-reprise-pcie-bandwidth-overclocking-and-msaa

Thank you so much for all the help.

PCIe gen1 8x or higher is enough.

As of right now there are no card on the market that max out the bandwidth of PCIE gen 2 x16 PCIE gen 2 x8 is getting maxed out by overclocked 290x and above on AMD side and 980 and above on Nvidia side. And PCIE gen 3 x8 is the equivalent of PCIE gen 2 x16. so for the foreseeable future we have a lot of bandwidth left before we need to move on to gen 4 of PCIE.

No there isnt.
Atleast not on am3+