Is there an nvtop equivalent that can monitor Arc GPUs?
My nvtop can’t seem to detect my Arc Pro B50.
I was testing earlier to verify if my Jellyfin is using my new Arc GPU, but at least I was able to confirm it’s working some other way.
Is there an nvtop equivalent that can monitor Arc GPUs?
My nvtop can’t seem to detect my Arc Pro B50.
I was testing earlier to verify if my Jellyfin is using my new Arc GPU, but at least I was able to confirm it’s working some other way.
nvtop claims to support intel too, maybe a version issue? Or kernel version?
You can also try intel_gpu_top
nvtop should work for Intel GPUs.
If you press F2 for setup, then scroll down to “GPU Select”, is it available there?
clinfo -l should also show it if your GPU is there.
Last thing I’d check is your PCIe lanes. Is it safe to assume you have a 2400G (from the Raven iGPU listed, not sure if maybe you have a VM)? You’re using 4 lanes already for the 3060ti, if you have an NVME, that’s another x4. The 2400G only has 3x8 total lanes available, so your B50 might not be running at all.
Only the provided repository version of nvtop works with Intel Arc, you cant get it straight from APT (which is what I’m guessing you’re using since I had the same problem), those ones don’t support it.
Either build it from source, or, for Ubuntu >=20.04:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:quentiumyt/nvtop
sudo apt install nvtop
If I remember correctly, Fedora’s nvtop works with Intel Arc.