Is PUBG not hot anymore?

I have watched the games in several regions recently, and I feel that the popularity of PUBG is not very high, what do you think?

1 Like

I stopped playing a few years ago because of the cheating , it seems like the developers didn’t bother baning anybody along with poor audio. was enough for me to quit.

2 Likes

The biggest problem now should be that there are too many cheaters, the game experience is extremely bad, and the game is also the same. It is incomparable with the League of Legends. Which club do you like best? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I could actually look past the cheater problem if not for, the teammate problem. Did that one seem any better to you?

2 Likes

I quit just after release due to rampant cheating. It wasnt fun anymore.

The spouse really did enjoy watching it though. Somehow she understood the core gameplay and was entertained just by watching alone. I really missed it but when I tried for another look at it, I was turned off by how it had a free to play vibe despite paying for it. Had legit good fun but hard pass now. The economics of cheating should be solved first before I would touch it again.

I thought a shadowban of sorts with cheaters grouped together to one game would counter cheating but with the recent LTT/WAN show video about wiggling, I thought even that would not work.

3 Likes

This. Getting shot through walls got old pretty quick.

1 Like