Is Centurylink lying about their fiber coverage?

All screenshots are with my exact address. All of the location information is blacked out. From what I am seeing it looks like Centurylink is lying somewhere about their coverage somewhere, but they told me that they do not have a fiber line ran and I cannot find a fiber line ran to the house. One of Centurylink’s internal fiber people looked up the line location for me and told me that there was a line 65 feet away from the property line. If this is Centurylink lying about their coverage to the government where and who would I report this to? I want fiber.

Perhaps both the FCC and the FTC ?

Not sure what has changed at the FCC since the Pieman left however.

Do you know if they are lying to the FCC for sure? I don’t want to file a invalid complaint and waste the time of the authority’s.

I have no idea unfortunately, I live in PDX and have a choice between Century Link and Comcast, I’ve been using Comcast for years now and only have a basic POTS line from Century Link as a backup.

Fuck Century Link, put the complaint in anyways. You can look online at many examples of people having similar problems to you and one call to the FCC fixed it. If they are reporting that they cover you and when you call them they say they won’t that is fraud and the FCC will jump down their throats.