iPhone 4 Stuck in a Boot Loop with Occasional Kernel Panics

Hi,

I have an iPhone 4 that will not turn on, no matter how many times I restore it nor which computer I use. Every time it restores it continues to go back to an endless boot loop, and occasionally goes to a kernel panic screen saying "Panic: We are hanging here...". My phone has never been jailbroken, but I did participate in the beta test of iOS 7 last year. However, when the problem started I was not in the beta versions of iOS 7; I was using the official release by then. I have tried putting it into DFU mode and restoring it, but no luck. We visited an Apple store and they were able to restore it with their own software and get it to turn on....but the phone crashed and went back to the loop a few hours later. Any help?

Buy an android phone.

but seriously theres like no repair options for apple software. if apple doesnt fix it your likely screwd 

I would, but the warranty is gone and the Apple store is 45 minutes away. Because of the no warranty, they most likely won't care. I was just asking in case someone had ran across the same issue. It's looking beyond repair point so looks like I'll just have to rock out the 3GS until i'm able to get a decent phone from a better company.

That's what I'm thinking. It all seems like a software problem but considering restoring does nothing, maybe the phone just gave out.