iPad will not display over HDMI

Not QUITE sure where to put this…

Before we get started, I would like to say that we have not really had any issues in the past. This literally happened today, as my SO was getting ready to stream. It’s not for any consoles, it’s not for any other PCs, it’s for an iPad Pro displaying over HDMI into a capture card. We have tried our other HDMI consoles, and they run fine.

Our issue is that every time we plug the iPad into the capture card, it flickers and displays faulty colors, and has now completely stopped displaying all together as I am writing this. We have messed with frame rates, resolutions, and have looked through all the settings we could, and we just cant get it. We have tried two different hubs, and two different HDMI cables, so I highly doubt that it’s either of those things. Furthermore, we are using a dock that is specifically designed for the ipad, and it’s not some cheap amazon alternative. For now, we are using stream link, but I would like to get this fixed. Are we missing something? We think it might be HDCP shit, but I don’t know. Any info would be great, thanks!
Spcs are:
Windows 10 Pro
Intel core i9 Extreme (9980XE)
32 GB RAM
nVidia 2070
HD60Pro
HyperDrive 6-Port for iPad Pro

I don’t really have any advice with getting the iPad Pro to display over HDMI, but I can suggest some solutions in the interim

Airplay with RPiPlay might be helpful, it uses airplay to project your iPad screen as a window you can capture with obs

Passive adapters won’t provide enough voltage for the link. You need to get it out of the iPad as DisplayPort first, level convert it actively using external power, then output HDMI.

The Level1 store has exactly what you need:

Do you plug and unplug it regularly? Might have worn out the port and it is now not making as good a connection? Maybe, just a long shot guess.