iPad Pro Freesyc anyone?

I am watching the Apple Keynote right now and making fun of Apple. They said that the new iPad Pro has a variable refresh rate. I am the only thinking that they are probably using Freesync. It would be funny for Apple to use an open standard

probably. a lot of people seem to forget, Steve Jobs and apple as a company always preferred AMD over Intel.

the early macbook airs or macbook pros (I forget which one) the demo models that steve jobs were only allowed to mess with were all AMD based. but by the flick of a hair Jobs went with Intel cause AMD didn't have nothing to touch the i5s at the time.

That is the single most brain dead thing I have ever heard of.

Though I also hate tablets... I see no point to them, much like patent trolls.

Especially because you can't really do much on Android or iOS

1 Like

Yeah. Why get a tablet? A touch screen?

I can go to best buy and grab a little toshiba netbook for 200 bucks, play a lot of my steam library, and have the portability and an even better battery than a tablet.

There is no point in having them exist IMO :I

when you're feeling lazy one day, or on the shitter. try bringing your laptop in there to watch a quick video. or try watching a movie laying down on your bed.. guarantee you will get tired of laying down in the same spot and try to turn yourself to get comfortable.

I got an Asus Laptop on sale for $300 instead of $400 about 2 years ago and I'm still running it and its amazing

I do that all the time