iPad Air low memory crashes

My iPad Air is suffering from constant low memory crashes, and as such I can't open a single app from the app store besides Chrome and my hardware monitor. I was curious if anyone had a fix. Why is this an issue found in iOS 8.1 when it was fixed in iOS 7.1? Will iOS 8.1.1 fix this? This is a serious issue for me as I do not live near an Apple Store to replace it. Not to mention, I've bricked my past two Android devices, so my parents might be curious as to what I did (nothing, it isn't jalibroken). If anyone wants to help or requires more information, I'll upload a diagnostic of one of my apps. For now, here is a read off of my hardware:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_uXgn68zsuda19OMHMyVTRmTVBmcnlJaDZLYUdnaVg0VXFr/view?usp=sharing

Edit: Here's a link to a diagnostic done with Spotify:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_uXgn68zsudSjFvaUxqYnVjSXZLV081WTd6aFNFNjM1ejRF/view?usp=sharing

This seems to be a bit of a common problem with the iPads.

Anyway the only thing I can suggest is that you re-image the device from iTunes. Just to make sure the image on there already, doesn't have any issues.

I will try a restore with DFU as recovery doesn't seem to do anything

I got nothing out of doing that unfortunately. This sucks.

So just to confirm, under the Settings>General>About>Diagnostic & Usage>Diagnostic & Usage Data. The device is reporting low memory?

As I said, its a common problem with that particular model (or older models trying to run newer versions of iOS)

The only things left you can do are to try and eliminate process that might be using RAM. For instance turn off Background App Refresh (should see the option under Settings>General) and turn off Spotlight Search (also under the Settings>General)

Also make sure you are not using dynamic wallpapers (eg moving or ones that change over time)

That's all I can really say will help.

I got that problem too on my Air. Fresh install and iOS will not change anything. Apps running in the background will just crash and so on. They need more ram. 

I closed all background processes. I really need help with this.

It really does suck. I want a refund.