InWin 301

I'm in love. Not sure if it'll fit a custom loop and full length graphics card though, hmmm.

2 Likes

it's really tight in that case, maybe slim fans or radiator will help.
Also depends on the GPU, I've opted for the larger 303, I really like the aesthetic of the 301/303.

I've got a MSI gtx1080 gaming x, they used a mini card at CES with a custom loop which makes me think it won't fit. . He made a mistake with that review, the bottom is meant to be the main intake.

I'm going to get it when it's released in the uk (May I think). That and the 3[3 are so pretty imo.

If I can't fit a custom loop in there EKWB are releasing new all in one watercoolers soon as well, they should be good.

1 Like

It is an ugly, plain box. LOL!

I disagree but it's perfectly acceptable for you to think that. Won't change my mind about getting it that's for sure.

2 Likes

it looks like one of those 1980s stereo cabinets that has the stacked componenets in it.

3 Likes

One of their (EKWB) AIOs might do the trick as the pump is on the rad and is expandable too.

1 Like

It's $69 and it comes without any fans. To top it off there's very little room for airflow. It's a badly designed case. For mATX I'd just get Fractal Design Arc Mini R2.

Cheap and I'd change the fans anyway, I'm sure the airflow is better if it's built correctly :laughing:.
I'd vomit every time I looked at it.

Fake! Xbox 360s weren't around in the 80s!

2 Likes

Always been a fan of InWin's designs. Now I understand they're not the most practical cases out there. But people who complain about that don't realize that's not the point. An InWin case is a work of art, a stylish display cabinet for your components. Personally I think it achieves that goal quite well.

2 Likes

All my components are black /red too. I think it'll look amazing. Really hope ekwb do a great job with their new aio,that'll make the whole build perfect for me.

1 Like

That throws a spanner in the works, trying to choose a case that balances aesthetics , size and watercooling support is driving me slightly crazy.

Here's your answer.

why....

Does those guys have a shitty attitude...
Yeah... I definitely don't regret unsubscribing their channel and ignoring their content...