which one would you prefer intel or AMD

me intel

Intel All the way :)

intel inside (never tried AMD though)

Intel ftw

and because stone cold said so

intel, had an amd while ago, wasn't so pleased

Intel...

First to go 45 nm, and the chips overclock better than AMD.

Overall better than AMD as of 8/11/08..

intel

Freaking Intel

intel till amd performs as well and is as stable.

Intel

I have an amd right now, maybe ill build an intel system next

my dell has an amd sempron with an update to trick it into being a athlon 64bit cpu. massive fail..

going to use a q6600 in my upcoming computer build.

AMD FTW... you forget who led at one point and whooped intel's asssssssssssses

Seriously though, it doesn't really matter to me. Whichever offers the best performance for price is fine. Intel obviously has the best chips right now and they are very good, but by no means are AMD's chips shit. The Phenoms and X2's are VERY fast for what they are and what they're priced at.

Also, what I do like about Intel's chips is that they are very much more overclock-able than what AMD offers at the moment. Almost makes me want to get one... almost.

AMD!!! were so few but oh well...ive nvr had a issue with my amd procs, my 9950 runs great does all that i need,may not oc like the Q6600 but is awfully close in comp with it. price/performance is great.

i got AMD 4800, i never Oced anything, idk how lol

AMD-ati Dude.

[img]http://msp248.photobucket.com/albums/gg190/Antonio159/beavis_and_butthead.gif[/img]

I think they take customers very in first place, not every one has the wallet to get a 1000 > $ cpu, for being the fastest one on the west. And i like the philosofhy of that company. And for last with the competition the benefacted will be the customers

AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD AMD

lol noooooope never touching amd cpus/mobos everrrrr again.

can't wait for the x58+nahalem :3

im setting up spiderplatform soon Amd all the way partly cuz imma cheap bastard

Intel