Intel May Use AMD GPU's On Their Processors?!@#$

Last quarter was almost profitable IIRC. Best quarter in a long time now.
Stock has been doing well lately, doesn't mean much though. Stocks can go real well just before a company goes belly up, it has to do with expectations and not with reality.

You remind me of JayzTwoCents... He said 2-3 years ago, that amd will bankrupt, so nobody should ever buy their products live on stream...
Their graphics marker share is slowly increasing. Many people are waiting for Vega, so it will increase even more when Vega comes out. Many people are waiting for Zen. Amd will make a lot of money no matter if Zen is good or not.
I understand your scepticism, but amd is far from dead...

Three years ago was a bit early, stuff looks worse now actually. I've listen to investors that have taken hard looks at their financials. And Ryzen pretty much have to be at least a minor success. They would have a hard time getting more investment money or more loans if Ryzen flops. It would be sad and bad for us consumers. First CPU I ever bought for my own money was an AMD K6.

Uh, I was waaaay later... Sempron single core am2... Replaced by dual core 2,4GHz Athlon X2 4800+...
Well yeah, Zen is the last chance of amd to save it's CPU division. We can all agree on that.
I am not worried about Zen. All sources said Zen is something good. I am worried about Vega. Amd is cherry picking doom with Vulkan to showcase Vega and nobody is impressed. We may be looking at a second Fury X situation here... That's bad.

I'm not too worried about ZEN either. Sure it won't beat Intel on their own game, but they don't really need to. I agree that it looks good so far :-)

Yes Vega is another matter and is worrying. We'll see I guess, whenever Vega will be released. Doesn't look like it will be anytime soon.

Well the hihest processors are supposed to kick the 1000 usd intel chips around pretty good. We'll see.

I hate rumour but its all thats there....waiting and waiting.

I've read there FP logic is lacking but as a gamer my GPU has all the FP you will ever need. Will code / games leverage that who knows.

Waiting in the dark with a big stick.

I guessing this is nothing but a tech licensing deal and we wont be seeing an AMD Intel CPU GPU.

This is old news. Can't remember if WCCFTech or another source reported on this a while back

Like 6-7 months... I remember last summer there have been a reports of some talk between AMD and Intel for GPU technology...

1 Like

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"