Intel I350-T4V2 Real or Fake?

Hi, I purchased a new Intel I350-T4V2, it’s still in the mail but I’m preparing as much information as possible to quickly figure out whether it’s real or fake once it arrives so I can return it if something is amiss. I noticed that Intel’s RRP is USD$205.00-$213.00. I figured these things are getting pretty old so they are probably going down in value, so USD$200 seemed a reasonable price for one. Now I’m thinking that with inflation and all that, everything has gone up and the only other place that seems to sell real ones i.e. Mouser, are going for ~USD$400. So now I’m worried. Does anyone know what the street price for a new one is these days? Is Mouser price gouging or is that how much a new one costs these days? That got me thinking… I figure Intel doesn’t update it’s RRP pricing for products after they go for sale? So that USD$205-$213 is probably 2014 pricing?

I have seen Serve The Home forum posting on this.

I see brand new ones on local market starting at 250 USD a pop (21% VAT included). Price dropped from 530 USD in early 2022.

They are old, but they are still in active production so I don’t expect any price reduction from MSRP.
That and still card being relatively niche product, you might be able to get better deal only on second hand market.

Hmm, thanks for that! Well at least not going for the Mouser card seems to have been the right choice. Lets see what happens when it arrives.