Intel heatsinks

what do you think is the best heatsink for intel cpu's?

the BEST? probably the thermalright ultra 120

i have a question about the heatsinks boxed with the processor. I'm not an overclocker, but do you still think i should get a better heatsink than the ones intel provides? what would be the advantage of getting a much better heatsink, but not overclocking at all?

i got a Zalman 9700 NT very good

water cooling, lol

george even if you aren't overclocking it would still be a good choice to get a third party heatsink because it will lower your cpu temperature therefore increasing the performance by a little bit.

I struggled with this recently myself and decided to go with aftermarket anyways. Although I am not overclocking the cpu (yet) if I choose to I can do so with limitations if I have an aftermarket cooler. Also the tuniq T-120 has a 120mm fan and it's L.E.D, which is better than the stock cooler that came with the E8400. Your choice really, but for me the 40 bucks wasn't too much to ask for piece of mind.

i would get an arctic cooling freezer 7 pro over the stock, 1 its silent, 2 offers great cooling while the intel box cooler temps can get pretty hihg at stock

stock heatsinks forever

1 Like

11 fucking years

3 Likes