Intel Denverton C3000 Launch

@wendell Are you guys planning on covering the new Denverton C3000 Atom processors? Seems like they would make some pretty awesome Freenas, pfSense, etc builds.

Your Asrock C2750d4i video back in the day helped me build my NAS, so I personally would love to see some videos on the new platform.

I wonder if these CPUs would be useful in making a Home Server/NAS Drive. These CPUs are pretty low power.

OP mentioned this specifically

I think the home server meme is blown way out of proportion. Most people have enough idle resources to handle all the home server needs they’d ever have, but with better IO and lower latency because of directly attached devices. One workstaton could totally replace just about all your home IT needs. That’s more efficient than another box idling away wasting energy.

I’ve been disappointed by atom before but I think you’ve found an interesting possible use, I hope they cover them.

As long as these ones don’t brick computers lime the last ones I am all in on some noice single COR i3 action / recycled pentium M action.