Installed a new processor and PSU but computer shuts off

also i checked my temperatures in BIOS and they are averaging around 58-63C so im definitely going to get a new cooler. I was looking for a cheap water cooling unit. 

how does this look?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181010&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&PageSize=10&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo

Cheap watercooling units do not perform that well, especially when compared to cheaper aircooler units.  Watercooling does not always equate to more cooling.

I'd try to get a Noctua NH-D14 if you've got low-profile RAM and a case to fit it.

Hello, I meant to install a hardware monitor with your 8350 to see CPU temps and then reinstall your 9370 so you can check your CPU temp with the 9370.  After you reinstall your 9370, go in to the BIOS to check the CPU voltage to the 9370 and change the voltage to the 9370 if you need or want to. 

For a cooler you should go with what Some Tech Noob wrote that you should use a Noctua NH-D14 CPU cooler.  For water cooling, I've been reading reviews and most reviewers suggest using a 240mm radiator water cooler set up because the 9370 CPU gets extremely hot.  Plus the Noctua NH-D14 is cheaper than a 240mm water cooling system with out rebates.  Also Pistol went with using a Noctua NH-D14 in her build using a 9590 CPU.  There is a link below to see Pistol's build on Tek Syndicate's youtube channel if you haven't seen it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI_po8b2Dzw

Just buy a 220W CPU cooler. A huge air cooler (Noctua d15, Thermaltake Frio Extreme, Phanteks...), or a dual fan liquid AIO cooler. I think the fat AIO's (such as the Corsair H80i or the CM Seiden XL) will work as well. 

In general, the stock 8350 cooler SUCKS. Anything is better that. I hate to be a dick, but after-market cooling is kind of the first indicator that you want an enthusiast system. It really does matter.

get a raystorm liquid cooler, it includes everything you need, its easy to set up, affordable compared to other setups and will absolutely obliterate any AIO liquid cooling solution or air cooler

Ok i think ill go with the Noctua, but my question is will it fit in my case. Im sure it will fit just fine because i have a Fractal Define R4. I'm just trying to make sure so i don't order it and it ends up not fitting in the end.

Yep, it should fit nicely.

What's your RAM, though?

This is my RAM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145346

Also i woke up this morning with an email from new egg about deals and they are selling the Corsair H100i Liquid cooler for 89.99 for the next 48 hours. Should i take advantage of this deal or just stick with the Noctua. I know Pistol went with NOCTUA because the H100i didnt quite fit in her case and i'll have to check for the same problem with my case. I just know that the H100i is a good product because one of my buddies has it and he loves it and hasn't really run into any problems with it. What do you guys think?

If a duel radiator cooler can fit in to your case I would go with the Corsair H100i Liquid cooler for 89.99.  With the Noctua you would have to move your memory to another memory slot further from the heatsink or move the fan next to the memory to the rear of the heatsink to get it to fit.

That ram is a bit tall.  If you can get the H100i, that'd be a good option.

Alright guys everything is working perfectly now. Both the PSU and 9370 is installed with a Corair H100i keeping it cool. Thanks again for all the help guys. It was definitely a learning experience that i was happy to go through.

Here it is finished.

Glad to see you got your rig working and it looks great.