Installation Level 1 - Halo PC multiplyer (ElDewrito/Halo Online)

You haven’t seen those? Damn you are missing out.

1 Like

well, since I am not going to sleep and it’s 8AM I might check those out right about now :smiley:

1 Like

IIRC they’re on netflix too.

It will take several hours to watch them all.

2 Likes

The Xbox parties with two 360s connected with a long ethernet cable with 8 players on Sandtrap were some of the most fun times I had as a young teen.

3 Likes

Almost all of my halo experience is with halo 3 but man did i have fun with that. The sandboxy nature of the map editor made for some great times.

2 Likes

Pretty sure there’s several days there of non stop watching. Lol
Great stuff! I’ve seen all of Red vs Blue and RT’s series RWBY… Well I’m probably a season behind now.

2 Likes

Is S6 out yet?

All I see is S5 on Crunchyroll.

I went to their website and there aren’t any episodes for S6 yet, but it looks like it should be here or very close.

BTW @oldgek you can watch Red vs Blue & RWBY directly on their site for free, or YouTube

2 Likes

Excellent.

2 Likes

All this halo talk, had to join and do one more game :smiley:

3 Likes

OMG, The Red vs Blue is amazing :joy:

1 Like

I just realized that SpartanOps is actually thing in Halo 4. I wanted to give the tread a name, like Anime Cuture Club, or the Gun Corner. Coz honestly I want this to be more of a Halo discussion in general not just the PC MP.

Anyways, if y’all have ideas throw them here.

I got:

• The Ark
  • Installation Level 1

Multiplayer fits with the lore in the sense that they were war game simulations.

I think a lore-friendly title would be something with follows the ethos.

BTW, there is a halo mod for Sins of a Solar Empire which transforms it into the halo-verse.

"Sergeant look…

A sleeping person!"

:smiley:

1 Like

I’ll have to look into that.

Its been pretty fun. I suck pretty bad but im sure (mostly) that ill get better. did run into @oldgek though :smiley:

2 Likes

oh damn, I didn’t even know.

when was it?

i was tooth. I even said hi in chat XD

1 Like

I don’t pay attention to chat much, unless I got triggered lol or begging for people to vote slayer

1 Like

also I am pretty sucky at it too lol

1 Like