Inactive Hard Drive Fix

I recently built a system with a 120gb SSD and a 2tb Seagate HDD. I was planning on using the ssd for the operating system and possibly some games like skyrim which have long loading times. But after installing my OS onto my SSD, my other hard drive was not recognized by windows. The hard drive was recognized in my BIOS, and in seatools, but not in windows. I was wondering if there is any way to get the hard drive to be active?

ok try to get it woirkign with disk managment. if not install Ubuntu on a usb stick and see if you can still get info of the drive. Is this an old drive? if so it might be time for a new one. windows will make a HD un see able to protect the info on the disk if windows finds too many errors on disk. Ubuntu dosn't give a flying fu#$

im assuming you checked that everything was pluged in and you moved the 2tb HD to diffrent sata ports did you change you sata cable?

Just open your start menu>computer (right click)>manage>storage and you should see your drive and all you have to do a create the partition and give it a drive letter, happened when i built my new rig.