In need of a Graphic artist to help digitize my logo

Hey there Ladies and Gents,

In the process of starting up a new business and would like to commission someone to help refine and digitize a logo the wife and I came up with.

Very simple logo to go on business cards, letterhead, and truck/equipment decals.

Would love to hear from you guys.

This is who I used for my business logo

https://www.instagram.com/thejoshston/

Was happy with the results and he was communicative and prompt.

One of our overlords here is a graphics designer. It is paid work, of course. You are paying, right? Right?

1 Like

Implies payment intended. Wouldn’t expect someone to do this for free. That a be some sort of crazy talk.

Depending on the complexity of the job I might just do it for free otherwise 20/h

You just need a logo digitized or whole set, website colors/theme, company binder designs, etc?

We drew a logo, and would like it refined a bit if possible. Converted to digital to make it easy and clean to put on different forms of media (Letterhead, invoices, business cards, truck decals, etc). One full color, the other black and white for print letters.

Will be building a website eventually, have secured a domain name, but do not have the time nor the cash to deal with it properly at the moment. Will need someone with experience to help with this. Would rather not half-ass rush it out and look like crap.

If you are genuinely interested, pm me your email and I’ll forward you what we came up with.