I'm making a game called Proto Zero

Hey so I’m making a 3d action game and decided to share some of my progress so far.

8 Likes

Welcome to L1 forums.

You’re more than welcome to share your progress🙂

3 Likes

Thanks for having me! Though I will say, how would I upload a vid into a thread? It’s currently not letting me, and I want to share more of my progress.

2 Likes

Cool! Also looks like you can post links, lmk if you need anything else. Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Ballin!

Here’s some more footage.

2 Likes
3 Likes

A bit more footage of the game. Needs more testing and bug fixes.

2 Likes

Added single target lock-on for nearby enemies

2 Likes

We’re anime now, folks.

​​​​​​​ https://youtu.be/GI_-x2wpIJg

2 Likes

Alright Changed out the jab cross combo For bigger and more easilly readable moves. Watch Proto Zero - Yuuto's New Moves | Streamable

2 Likes

More footage of the game. Please like and subscribe, y’all.

1 Like

This looks awesome, great job! The enemy projectiles remind me a bit of Nier/Nier Automata.

2 Likes

Cool, what engine are you using?

2 Likes

Ue5

2 Likes

Taking that as a compliment.

2 Likes

Yeah, just curious. I’ve never created a game before, and that seems like a great choice. :slightly_smiling_face:

Been using it for over a year now.

My only complaint is that

I wish I could disable half the bullshit the engine uses for physics and lighting, lol.

2 Likes

I know I’ve been dropping little tidbits and stuff for a while, but the game needs a LOT more polish and playtesting in the upcoming days, folks.

In the meantime, I have been making adjustments on local playtesters’ requests.

I will most definitely be back with a demo and gameplay trailer soon.

2 Likes

The official Gameplay trailer to my upcoming project. Check it out here:

oh hey, what did ya guys think of the trailer?