I'm at Pax, will you be?

Hey guys! I’m going to be at Pax in the Asus booth showing off (and giving away) this sweet system I modded.

Who else is going? What are you excited for? Let me know and if youd like to stop by and see me and my system that would be sweet!

17 Likes

I wish!

That system is awesome, great work!

1 Like

Great looking build.

1 Like

:ok_hand: looks good, eyes open this time?

Yeah I dont always build PCs blindfolded

2 Likes

What is AVA? Alliance vs Alliance or am I wrong? I am guessing I am wrong. But AVA was a thing in Global Agenda.

1 Like

Doesn’t really stand for anything. Company was formed in 1999 and AVA was first in the phone book for computers lol

4 Likes

Met a modder by the name of Calen Saddler and picked his brain on his awesome build for literally a half an hour. Talked about what I do as well and ended up Making a new friend today he gave me his card told me to talk to him any time I want to spitball ideas.

9 Likes

That is the coolest looking power cord I have ever seen. The end is transparent.

3 Likes

This amazing system and you like the power chord. Triggerrreeeedddd

5 Likes

Nerds will be nerds :joy:

4 Likes

On a Thursday it was this packed…

1 Like

booo put it back

1 Like

Photo was mediocre blehhhhhhhhh

Fine. Undelete.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I see Dead and Buried 2 in your Thursday photo… did you try any VR yet?

thats a big cake

not actually sure if its a cake

1 Like

Its a giant cinnamon roll. He actually gave me a piece after this shot lmao. They are in line to play Fortnite

1 Like

I havent tried any. There’s a couple games I plan to try before the event opens to the public tomorrow

1 Like

Do report back; I’m very curious about upcoming experiences!