Icydock MB873MP-B or v2 or any with oculink from mobo

Hi,

was wondering I have in the past used oculink from the MB to connect u.2 drive and also some enclosure using a oculink to SFF mini sas connector.

But dont seem to be able to make a oculink to oculink connection work with this enclosure MB873MP-B (not v2) was wondering if someone on the forum managed to get something working from a oculink port of the mobo like on the asrack ROMED8-2T (2 oculink), EPYCD8-2T (2 oculink) or asus KNPA-U16 (6 oculink)

Can get the m.2 in the MB873MP-B (not v2) detected by using a some SFF-8643 (mini sas) cable to Oculink. Also can do it with SFF-8654 to oculink cable. But all my oculink to oculink dont seem to work.

Wondering if i could have the wrong cables or it will just not work with oculink form the mobo and forget those lost lanes on the oculink port of the mobo? (or find a other use for them?)

Any ideas, comments or link to the know good cables ?

Cheers,

Icydock proposed these to me and say they should worl both with v1 and v2. On order will test.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BZJLW93C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

EDIT: They do not work dont get them