IBM Power9 S914 Server for selling! Worldwide shipped

Hi all!

IBM Power9 S914 (9009-41A).

My name’s Alex and I work for large-scale distribution: I have the task of selling an unused server, which we bought by mistake in 2018.
We’ve never used, never installed and never powerup.
We paid over 30k euros for it (invoice available) so we ask 18k (ono). The server has a 3-year unlimited warranty package and, according to the contract, still has 1 remaining.

Spech Tech:

|Cpu|Power9 4-core 3.8 Ghz|
|Performance|PCW 52500|
|Ram|64Gb|
|Disks|Nr. 4x 283Gb 15K/cad. (max 18 disks)|
|Ethernet|Nr. 8 port 1Gb/s +3|
|PSU|4x900w|
|OS users|20 (max 40)|
|Software Version|V7 R3|
|System License IBM|1 included|
|Software group|P05|
|Added IBM Software |WDS, ST1, WQE, XW1|
|Software maintenance| 3 years included|
|Hardware maintenance|Service Suite 3 anni 7x24 (Power9)|
|Backup|IBM System Storage TS2260 Tape Drive H6S|
|Hardware maintenance|Service Suite 3 years prepagato 7x24 (TS2260)|

We ship worldwide so feel free to ask for quotes: costs depending on your distance or clearance taxes.

Buy with confidence

Off topic, but even in 2018… why did it cost so much, and how come you didn’t just return it for a refund once you realized it?

Words like “tax fraud” come to mind in terms of pricing and practical value of the hardware…, it’s so overpriced, but I’m sure there’s a sad story behind it all.

Moved to the Buy/Sell/Trade category.

Please provide a photo with the server, your username, and the current date. I have unlisted the thread until this is provided.

Read the rules for more details:

1 Like

Once our distribution company was followed by an it consultant who decided to sell us a management software that needed this server to run. After the purchase, 3 months have passed and there is no longer any trace of the consultant. I am very available to show the purchase invoice on which we have calculated a depreciation rate that on these materials fairly keeps the price. Anyone who knows this server also knows how much it can cost and inform that this server will be sold with a regular purchase invoice. :slightly_smiling_face:

AleXDF

11/03/2020

I mean your username and the date written on something in the photo.
Most people write their username and the date on a piece of paper.

See this thread for an example:

1 Like

Here’s it

Thanks for your attention

Bye

1 Like