i7 3770K SEALED *$250* (SOLD)

Brand new i7-3770K being sold by me. 

Pictures - 

Damn, if I hadn't just picked one up on another forum. Good price for BNIB.

Yeah, I am really needing some money atm. So I am going lower on the price

I will have to come back and think about this after work.....really looking into switching from my Fx-8350 build and moving towards an Intel build. FSX hates my cpu. 

Well once you think about it tell your choice :)

Man I wish I had the money, but unless you want to trade + cash for an i5-3570k then I can't. If you still have it in a couple months I might be able to pick it up from you!

How much money? And new or used i5 3570k?

It's used but never overclocked and has been liquid cooled for a few months. Maybe that plus $80? i don't have any pics of the i5 because it's installed but I can take a pic of the box for you If you want. Feel free to make a counter offer.

edit: actually I hate to do this to you, but I don't need to spend any more cash on my PC. So if you want a straight trade then I'm game but otherwise I need to pass.

I would have done the trade plus 80 dollars. And there is no way in hell we would do an even trade. Lol.

I could offer $70 Canadian + a 3570k that's  hardly been used. Bought like 10 months ago, Never overclocked and cooled by an xigmatek dark knight II. RMA for my mobo has been taking a crapload of time (they keep sending me broken ones) and having a 3770k in both of my machines would be killer :)