I want to see Pistol's desk

I and others have seen Logan's desk in a video. I would like to see Pistol's desk next.

3 Likes

Here's her desk from a long time ago in the secret woods studio

pic is over a year old

I really need to break down and get a bigger desk with a second monitor or TV.

My desk, let me show you them.

Eyyyy G600

Hehe, gmail permanently open. Google is watching you Pistol o)

permanently open? looks like just one of the many tabs to me.
Also we need more pistol content.

I and others have seen Logan's desk in a video. I would like to see Pistol's life next.

what op really meant.

1 Like

G600 Mouserace!

Who's Pistol?? And I see a bag of chocolate and drugs (bronc perscription lol)

My cousin has that same plaid wallet. I think Pistol picked that up in the ladies section by accident lol jk.

Anyway back to cleaning up...

THIS is Pistol..

i Kid, I Kid.. Pistol (That's her pseudonym) is one of the video editors for Tek Syndicate

this is her on the right. (and Yes she is still working for Logan). she isn't active at ALL on the forum. but she's always on twitter and twitch.

https://twitter.com/PistolSteph

I guess you could ask her to show you her desk the next time she streams? Depends on her if she'll do it

I remember now that they said that term/name before in a video. I thought it was some inside joke/name @wendell and @Logan had for one another or something ???. I didn't know it stood for another person. I guess it explains the wallet and the fluffy thing on the right that I thought was a Chamois (with a metal ring??..never really made sense to me) which must obviously be a purse...I think. Anyway this whole conversation is probably creeping her the heck out if she's not involved in it and not active here. Best we end it.

Shame they obstruct their view of the outside with monitors like that though. I would completely turn those monitors 45 ° left/right and tube up the cords.

I've been on this forum for 2 and a half years. I've seen much more creepier threads. this is nothing lol

Logan made a video of his desk and talked about his setup. I wanted to know tech stuff. Sorry I asked. Mod please close this thread.