I started driving for Uber

does a five door hatchback work? not a sedan person personally

you are a placeholder, don't rely on it for long.

1 Like

im glad you're liking it op

my friend has been doing if for a couple of years now and each time they make a change it's screwing over it's drivers, so enjoy while it last!

mind if i ask what city you're working in?

@Bee_Syndicate, i've heard a lot of shit about uber being a terrible company; is it true?

Yes, it should provided it meets all the other requirements for your area.

I'm not. I work full time in IT but I work 3x 13hr shifts over the weekend so after Tue morning I'm free for the week so it works out great.

I live in Pittsburgh. For me not wanting to be locked into a schedule it's been fantastic. I can still do my IT consulting during the week if I need to or go golfing or what ever.

1 Like

In fairness I haven't been with the Uber for very long but that said they have made everything super EZ I have no complaints yet.

1 Like

wait till you get the first drunk and or jerk rider i hope you dont tho.

I drive primarily during the day so not to many drunks mostly just people going to and from work.

1 Like

I got my sticker now i can pick people up at the airport... noice

1 Like

I know this is an older post but I got a question. Do they care about car title and mileage if the car can pass their inspection?

Never mind. I found the answer to that question.

New question! On average, how often do you get ride requests?

Sorry I was slow to get to your last question I was having a log on problem. I usually start driving between 9-10 am and I am busy all day. it usually takes no more than 10 min for another request to came in if I am downtown they often come in as soon as I drop someone off. On the Uber platform sometimes you will get a new request for someone near where you are about to drop off a rider prior to the first trip finishing. I drive until around 4:30 on weekdays and usally make about $100 on a good day driving LYFT I have made about $200 in that same time frame.