I saw a pic of a cooler master haf XB in pcgamer

Does anyone know if this case is any good? Especially in regard to cooling and sound. Would these parts fit inside?

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX  LGA1155 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 3GB Video Card 
Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 750W 80 PLUS Silver Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply

yeah, but keep in mind, it doesn't have any 3.5" internal bays

Good to know. But this is my first build what are 3.5 internal bays for?

standard desktop hard drives, it does have two external ones though, and it also includes some 2.5" internal drive bays which can be used for laptop hard drives or SSD's.

I really like this case. Your CPU fan and motherboard will fit just fine. Your PSU will allow you to have amazing air flow underneath the mobo and on top. The 2 fans the case comes with are pretty loud but they push hard. The front mesh where the fans are gets dusty fast, but the front of the case comes off very easily making easy cleaning. I would get some COUGAR CF-V12HP Vortex Hydro-Dynamic-Bearing fans if you are worried about fan noise, I have 2 of them now and it's very quiet even with the large ventilation holes on the sides. The case is a large box shape and was kind of hard to find a place for it at first. The handles on the side have made it easy for me to take it to lans. If you do get this case I recommend installing the motherboard in case and see where your parts will be going then remove the motherboard tray out so you can run and tie your PSU cables to the bottom of the case. It's comes with a lot of zip ties and has lots of cable management loops. The case also has usb 3.0 ports in the front, sadly for me my motherboard is older and doesn't have the 3.0 connector pins. All in all it's an amazing case. Cooler Master really thought this one out.

how to fix the no internal 3.5in bay problem: velcro strips and SSDs

or 3M double sided foam tape

i prefer velcro, lets u change out SSDs, and if i did use tape i wouldnt use foam i would probly use 3M Scotch Clear Mounting Tape #4010

I agree with velcro if you are going to change your SSDs out often. The 3M Scotch Clear Mounting Tape #4010 looks awesome! I'm going to get some for my custom case i'm building.

yah the tape does seem pretty awesome, and thiers a lot of youtube videos for it, one guy actually hung an old pc on a window with it

Here are all the specs for this from Cooler Master. Hope this answers your questions.

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=10020&product_name=HAF%20XB

umm.... ssd's are 2.5" 

3.5" drives are for storing lots of data, and 2.5" drives usually fit  in 3.5" just fine, so just velcroing ssd's everywhere is really not a solution....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhjoYbVX1XU&feature=g-user-u    this is a pretty good look at it i like this case and hope to get one soon

yes it does, 2 by the way, they are the hot swap bays.

MNPC Tech... Awesome video that was!