I need some help with my aorus b450m & 6700xt - corecontrol

im running pop os on my aorus b450m with a 6700xt an recently after a bios update an cpu upgrade to the 5600g i lost the ability to under-volt my gpu when using corectrl now as before the voltage slider shows up

but unlike before has no effect

two things to note that may be at fault either 1 or the other or both or not all is this before the cpu an bios upgrade the grub boot-loader was used with these tweaks were use but only needed the

all f ppfeaturemask to get full adjustable gpu control with corectrl but now to get almost full control accept for the voltage offset not having no effect both of the listed mask lines must be used , in the

default boot-loader i couldn’t get the grub loader reinstalled right 2 an this has to do with the mobo is the a setting in a advanced menu the can effect the dedicated 6700xt gpu that would prevent the manual

voltage control offset from working right an is ther is what,were , an how do i change it

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.