I need help regarding my VPN

I apologize in advance for making a post in this forum about this topic, but I am having a lot of trouble getting Bolehvpn to work on my cpu. My computer will not connect to any of the servers that Bolehvpn offers. I have sent the employees of Bolehvpn messages but the response time that I am getting is delayed and hasn’t worked thus far. Can anyone help me?

Not familiar with that particular VPN, however most are pretty straight forward, whats the issue you are having and what OS are you currently running?

Thank you for responding so quickly and sorry I have not been tending to my post!

I ended up having to have remote service performed by one of the employees who fixed my issue. The problem was that my routers’ firewall was preventing me from establishing a connection to a server.

Thread was revived 5 months later. This exceeds the 3 months grace period. If the original poster of the thread wants the thread to be unlocked, then they can pm a leader, moderator, or admin to have it unlocked. This thread is locked.