I need a help with my desktop computer!

Hello everybody this is Mao, i'm new in the forum and i wondering if any body could help me with a problem that i have right now. I have a desktop that is 4 years and 6 months old and for some reason the computer start working weird because my fans stop working properly and as soon i noticed this i turn off my computer and i try to turn on again but it won't work actually the entire system of fans stop working. i saw a couple of video that says that it can be the dust inside the case or it might be the little battery that is located in the motherboard. For this reason i decide to disconnected and remove everything from the case, after that i clean the case with a paint brush carefully in order to don't break the fans (i remove everything with the exception of 2 fans that were too difficult to remove).
when i plug in everything again and ready to press on the computer start booting and the fans start working again, but with another problem that it turn off automatically after 20 sec of being turn on the computer; for a sec i thought that was the power supply so i try to re connect everything again but didn't and it was turning off automatically without pressing anything in the keyboard.
The next day i start cleaning more carefully everything and even changing the Thermal grease of the CPU and after that the computer didn't turn off this time, but my problem now is that my keyboard and mouse is not working when the windows interface of login appears i can't put my password nor move my pointer or type anything i try to use another USB PORT and didnt work, and i when went to the bios my pointer and my keyboard works perfectly fine i don't know what is the problem.
at this point i don't know if i have to replace anything from my PC.

it might be a Windows issue at this point if the keyboard works in bios but not on the Log On screen.

Have you tried booting it in Safe Mode?

No I haven't, how Can I boot the safe mode?

Think you might have removed the CMOS battery, that's why it won't boot. Try looking up the motherboard manufacturer's website for bios'