I need a good free game

thats fine, software is confusing considering you have to take someone elses word almost 90% of the time to see if the damn thing will work, unless your really smart then you still have to really know what your doing in most apps.

Get utorrent, after that open torrents with utorrent and the dowload will proceed. Look up torrenting on youtube to see how exactly torrenting works its pretty cool

okay its downloading i just feel bad lol i kno i sound like a fucking pussy but people get busted around here all the time for illegal downloading

Yeah, I've only been torrenting for a month now and I still feel nervous. Oh btw, IF you get busted which is unlikely, i claim no liability lol.

i wont even mention raze the world lol

i just hate this feeling and i dont kno whats going on it says its downloading but it hasn't downloaded like . percent yet

fuuuuuckkkkk how many people on rtw illegally download their games

Yeah, first off the rate will be slow when you first start it. Sometimes it takes up to 15 minutes to get up to speed. And considering it's a 5+ gb torrent, it will take a while. What's it say your dl rate is?

Oh yeah, I think most of RTW has at least one illegal copy. Fallout3 is my first and only so far. I have like 10 gigs of pirated music thou8gh, and like 15 gigs of movies.

nah its moving now and its a 17.8 kb average rate

I DONT TORRENT because my friend who does he i usually take the stuff rom him lol and his isp emailed him about torrents and if he continues he will get reported and need a new isp i need to find people to torrent for me

I got busted for downloading back episodes of House one time, but it was my own fault because I didn't have Peer Guardian on. also, its just not smart to download movies or tv shows put out by huge corporations like NBC Universal. The only thing I really use torrents for anymore is music sense the bands I listen to are obscure enough to be safe.

i just decided not to i deleted everything just thought to myself its NOT worth it

so anyone wanna give me lessons on how to earn money to BUY games lol

Selling drugs. JK

Go mow some grass lol!

dude i just did tht actually like yesterday ha tht is toward paying off my 4850

anyone who is against pirating can usually be persuaded otherwise by making them watch Steal This Film vol 1 & 2.

http://www.stealthisfilm.com/Part1/

http://www.stealthisfilm.com/Part2/

What I do to protect myself is creating an encrypted volume on my external HDD and password- and keyfile-protect it. Then I just load the torrents onto that and reformat my laptop every 2 weeks or so.

Also, if you do some research, there is very little proof that pirating media has an effect on profits.

i like combat arms , lineage 2 , half life 2 deathmatch

a good free game would be

warrock

Americas army

wat gender of game? MMO? cause Runescape = 1337 free MMO

combat arms is good

solider front is a counter strike rip off but its not bad

Off topic but can anyonee check if bitgamer.com is down?