I hate consoles

So I just gladly got rid of my Xbox 360, but I've been hearing a crap load of rumors that KI3 is coming exclusively on the Xbox 360. I wouldn't take my Xbox back even if the game was released tomorrow, but I love KI, and the people at Microsoft should stop making every damn game exclusive to their crappy Xbox, it's really frustrating dammit. KI3 on the 360 or the Wii is just a pathetic fail, I say put it on the PS3 (not gonna happen obviously) or PC.

PS3 sucks.

PC FTW

Console FTL

consoles suck for shooters. every time i play one i just get frustrated with how clumsy joysticks are.

>PS3 sucks

0/10

Not even trying.

depends on the content you're trying to play on the console for me. FPS, hands down is much more enjoyable on the PC. but if you want to play some street fighter or a sports game, you'd be better off on console.. sucks that arcades are dead in america for the most part, other than a few states that have a couple of places still around. RPG's that don't require you to type messages (final fantasy) are better off on console. but MMORPG's, like WoW, are no doubt best on PC.

I hate you :)

MeGotRice wrote 1 hour ago »

>PS3 sucks

0/10

Not even trying.

He doesn't have to try.

Known fact is known.

[u]Anything[/u]>ps3

My friend has halo fests every couple of months with like 16 people. It gets crazy hot in his basement with like 8 X-Boxes running and 8 TV's. Don't hate on me, Helo is fun as hell with a large group of friends. Especially on our signature "Dawn of Fuck" game mode that we made in Halo 3.

i hate the 360. mainly because i suck monkey balls at it. ps3 suck really hard. this is a pc site. i don't give a dam about anything console. enless it's the good ones.like the n64,snes,nes or about destroying them.

The 360 is louder than my PC. And my PC has like, 10 fans total.

JB54 wrote 15 minutes ago »

i hate the 360. mainly because i suck monkey balls at it. ps3 suck really hard. this is a pc site. i don't give a dam about anything console. enless it's the good ones.like the n64,snes,nes or about destroying them.

This isn't just a PC site.

GameCube is pretty cool just because it has melee...

I love my 64 and Dreamcast though.

PS3 is also win.

Other than that, Meh.

when you have the knowledge to build a pc it seems regressive to go back and buy a console. that'd be like a chef buying hamburger helper.

nice analogy lol...any game where you have to look around a lot i think is better off on PC especially FPS i wish i could play halo 3 on my PC against my friends who play Xbox then they might believe me. also i'd take a ps3 before xbox if i had to pick

[quote]depends on the content you're trying to play on the console for me. FPS, hands down is much more enjoyable on the PC. but if you want to play some street fighter or a sports game, you'd be better off on console.. sucks that arcades are dead in america for the most part, other than a few states that have a couple of places still around. RPG's that don't require you to type messages (final fantasy) are better off on console. but MMORPG's, like WoW, are no doubt best on PC[/quote]

i would have to agree

nothing can ever be black or white.

unless its like napster or torrents

Wayne wrote 25 minutes ago »

[quote]depends on the content you're trying to play on the console for me. FPS, hands down is much more enjoyable on the PC. but if you want to play some street fighter or a sports game, you'd be better off on console.. sucks that arcades are dead in america for the most part, other than a few states that have a couple of places still around. RPG's that don't require you to type messages (final fantasy) are better off on console. but MMORPG's, like WoW, are no doubt best on PC[/quote]

i would have to agree

nothing can ever be black or white.

unless its like napster or torrents

yep yep, definitely agree with you there. you gotta also stay open minded when you try to think about this stuff reasonably.

If I were to have a console I would have a PS3, well because it looks great and it does the job. (No RROD) :)

Or the money spent on a PS3 I could almost buy a 4870 X2. :D

Yoda8232 wrote 10 minutes ago »

If I were to have a console I would have a PS3, well because it looks great and it does the job. (No RROD) :)

Or the money spent on a PS3 I could almost buy a 4870 X2. :D

funny how my 360 is working fine, but my friend's brother's ps3 crashes occasionally ;)

I only use PS3 for Games that I can not get on PC and cool Japanese RPG and Anime Games.