I got thq complete pack

Not at all, just disappointed.

i am disapoint too

Well then why do you ruin the forums with ultimate trolling? Nice double post BTW, lol.

lul i quoted reznigga who said the same thing as you but in shittier grammamas.

and its already ruined, cant break whats already broken

Sure you can, if the terrorists flew more airplanes into the rubble of the WTCs then it would be worse.

they didnt break the WTCs, they just made them smaller

I'm pretty sure they were broken, maybe I was watching them fall from the wrong angle.

@ sonata

Fuck your a shit kid, if you have got nothing better to do than act like a little child then fuck off and go play in traffic, because right now your nothing better than a piece of shit.

Try to contribute to these forums not kill them more then they are.

P.S. Dont bother picking at my grammar because english was not my first language.

Lol, Vaep0r, You really feed the trolls, you get wound up really easily.

Oh well, let him troll. The hammar is coming

@ killgroup

Yea i do ae haha lol but its because we dont get much arsehole like sonata in New Zealand and when we do we put them back where they belong quick.

Lookd like Sonata stopped posting on this thread, probably a good thing.

Meh....

I should fix it to "console fags" but I cannae be arsed

I don't recall seeing Vaep0r post that, maybe it was earlier in this hellhole of a thread. Anyway, who are the cool kids? Does he mean the older members?

He means the members that think they are so cool coming on these forums and trying to make it even more trash

make it even more trash

See above posts. (unless you removed em, so much for free speech and a nonniggerish site)

I don't imagine he removed them. I think he was invalidating your statement that these forums cannot be any more "dead".

not to feed you or anything, but to be honest, i think you've lost all respect with the last respectable member of this site. When the newer RTW is done, you'll have nobody that wants to listen to you. Trolling in 100% of your posts is just dumb, even megotrice had serious posts every once in a while, and, they were usually quite intelligent.

nigga u ghei

Nah man, he isn't ghey, you're ghey.