I did it, and you're all going to hate me!

I think you already know.. and I am[b] definitely[/b] excited ;)

You didn't buy a Mac did you?

EDIT: Lol, just looked at the tag. I don't mind all that much. I like iPods, and I probably wouldn't object to owning an iPhone, although I really don't need it. I despise anything else from Apple though.

Check where I posted this in. iOS.

hint: Verizon

Lol, I edited my last post ^^^

Cool ^_^

I owned my Droid Eris for 2 months and absolutely hated it. I did all I could to make it faster. loaded custom roms, overclocked, used task manager. I finally gave up and sold it on ebay for $105 and bought an iPhone 4 with some extra cash. I don't regret it, although I do regret ordering it online (13 day shipping wait). I [b]COULD [/b]have it tomorrow if I waited :(

GTXNate said:

Cool ^_^

I owned my Droid Eris for 2 months and absolutely hated it. I did all I could to make it faster. loaded custom roms, overclocked, used task manager. I finally gave up and sold it on ebay for $105 and bought an iPhone 4 with some extra cash. I don't regret it, although I do regret ordering it online (13 day shipping wait). I COULD have it tomorrow if I waited :(

Lol yeah, shipping is always a bitch. I don't really need a smartphone for myself though. The only thing I might use is the GPS. I have a Samsung Reality. It was free and it's a touch screen with a full keyboard which is good enough for me. I only use it as for making calls, text messaging, and waking me up in the morning. I never use the internet on it. It's just too slow and annoying. Not to mention that I have the internet on my computer. that's enough for me, lol.

Getting back to shipping though. I just ordered a couple of Radeon HD 6850s. Luckily Newegg is giving me free 3 day shipping and I decided to add rush processing for $3 too, so hopefully they don't take too long to get here. I can't wait to put them in my system. They should be a big improvement over a 9600GT.

Vortex said:

Lol yeah, shipping is always a bitch. I don't really need a smartphone for myself though. The only thing I might use is the GPS. I have a Samsung Reality. It was free and it's a touch screen with a full keyboard which is good enough for me. I only use it as for making calls, text messaging, and waking me up in the morning. I never use the internet on it. It's just too slow and annoying. Not to mention that I have the internet on my computer. that's enough for me, lol.

Getting back to shipping though. I just ordered a couple of Radeon HD 6850s. Luckily Newegg is giving me free 3 day shipping and I decided to add rush processing for $3 too, so hopefully they don't take too long to get here. I can't wait to put them in my system. They should be a big improvement over a 9600GT.

I use to be the same. I didn't care about being online on my phone...but then I used the Evo and was like..ahhh man, I need this! xD If you try it for a week you will realize how useful it really is. Anyways....

Two 6850's would definitely be a huge improvement over a single 9600 GT. They are pretty great cards. :P

I heard that NewEgg's rush processing is just a way for them to earn a little bit more money... idk if it's true though. It always takes a week or so to reach my doorstep :(

But yeah, Good luck with them! You won't be disappointed, but you already know that lol.

Sweet! Congrats ;)

Hate you? lol. I am the biggest apple fan on these forums, *hi five*

It's an amazing phone.

If someone is going to slander you for what kind of electronic device you want to buy then that's stupid.

My condolances :(

Should have bought a faster Android phone ;D

Oh man, I owned a 3GS 32GB for 2 years and I thought it was the best phone in the world. Then I found out about the Desire HD and looked more into android.. and my phone was being more and more annoying so I just got rid of it. I hated it, but you might like it. Anyway, congrats :P

GTXNate said:

I use to be the same. I didn't care about being online on my phone...but then I used the Evo and was like..ahhh man, I need this! xD If you try it for a week you will realize how useful it really is. Anyways....

Two 6850's would definitely be a huge improvement over a single 9600 GT. They are pretty great cards. :P

I heard that NewEgg's rush processing is just a way for them to earn a little bit more money... idk if it's true though. It always takes a week or so to reach my doorstep :(

But yeah, Good luck with them! You won't be disappointed, but you already know that lol.

Well I ordered them pretty late last night and they already shipped this morning. Even if they do just want a couple of extra bucks I don't care too much. It was only $3, lol. The cards should be here pretty soon though. It's supposed to be 3 day shipping. Hopefully that doesn't mean I won't get it til Monday though. Hopefully Saturday is considered a business day, but I doubt it.

It's not that people here hate the devices themselves, It's that most of us hate how apple conducts business, their outrageous prices, the diminishing quality of their products, and their legal arguments against everything not apple owned.

Nate said:

It's not that people here hate the devices themselves, It's that most of us hate how apple conducts business, their outrageous prices, the diminishing quality of their products, and their legal arguments against everything not apple owned.

Exactly.

Also how after a year, your device is considered "obsolete"

im still digging my ipod touch 2G, the only apple product i approve of.

Thanks guys! =D

I'm excited. And yes, I agree.. Apple does tend to sell older hardware for outrageous prices and get away with it and still be called revolutionary.

I just read that there is suppose to be a new iPhone coming out this summer that is 1/3 the size of the current iPhones for only $200 without a contract. *not the iphone 5*

That doesn't seem very bad, but then again, I can't say that without knowing what's under the glass.