I am starting a YouTube channel check it out

I’m no Youtube expert, as indicated by my own sub count, but I’m learning what makes the presentation to the viewer better. If you don’t mind constructivism, I’ll try to take a look at your videos and see if I can find some suggestions.

2 Likes

sure, anything would help I suppose. As long as it’s constructive?

1 Like

I don’t believe in offering to help then giving out “you’re dumb just give up” advice, that’s just so wrong on so many levels. Seriously, I’m trying to build a channel myself and the more we can all learn together the better.

2 Likes

Keep going and don’t give up.

1 Like

I fell like if you had shorter videos your watch time will increase.

I get that’s what YT is pushing, with the whole shorts thing, but I feel like that’s just trying to capitalize on Tiktok popularity, plus the games I like to play don’t really lend themselves to short form content. Especially Sid Meier’s Pirates!

1 Like

I guess I am trying to say 5-10 minute videos would help you. It should help ease people into you and your style.

I guess I can add that into the content I already do. Can’t hurt.

1 Like

I would agree do a long format then edit it down to a quick digest version for newer viewers.

1 Like

Those Rust play highlights are a great start, and I’m sure you’ve come a long way since then. Any new content or exciting updates?