Hw errors help please?

so im relatively new to litecoin and bitcoin in general. i just used cgminer for the first time last night and i awoke to this. 

http://i.imgur.com/nr8TLLW.png

im sure that i should not have that many errors. my cgminer line is

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://america.mine-litecoin.com -u shrimpngritz.x -p x -I 17 -g 1 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 14208 -T

and i went through cgminer gpu setting and put it to 8. i am using a xfx 7870 at 970 core clock and 1450 memory.

could anybody help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. 

please ?

Have you run "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100" Through the command prompt?

Also try this script with your Clocks as 1050mhz core and 1500mhz mem

-I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --shaders 2048

Well in afterburner my gpu usage is 99% so I don't think that 1% would affect it I could be wrong though. And I will try that scrypt thanks. And when it says intensity is the line intensity the same as in cgminer? I'm confused on that.

yeah, that's for cgminer.

But if you don't run that setx in the command prompt it will cause the card to throw out errors.

Ok so command prompt as in cmd.exe right? And the I in the scrypt file and the intensity in cg miner, are those the same? if not what should my cgminer difficulty be?

Ok so command prompt as in cmd.exe right? Yup

And the I in the scrypt file and the intensity in cg miner, are those the same? They are the same, the script file is just what intensity it starts at when you run cgminer.

what should my cgminer difficulty be? CGminer should set that for you.