Hush Little Windows, Don't Say A Word

@baconlord you would disable it via device manager > network adapters

i'm just guessing this is a case of misunderstanding in the vein of "i don't have a gpu, i'm using an i5"

ps. no promises it'll turn back on one you turn it off

Some usb device yea. I dont know how it can be a LAN issue if it clearly says USB  root device

With the USB waking it up its not a LAN issue surely

Most likely the mouse. You do know that you can't move the mouse or press any keys after it goes to sleep?

Well I just found out that its my keyboard which never let's it sleep. I unplugged everything and started plugging each thing back in until one of the devices woke my computer to sleep. It ended up being my keyboard. 

So does that mean, every time I want my computer to sleep I need to unplug my keyboard? 

Have a look in the power profile settings and the suspend state of the USB. It may also be a driver thing with the keyboard. What keyboard is it? Also is the keyboard plugged into the back of the computer or the front. Has it ever worked properly?

Nope. Follow this (but for your keyboard, and not the G700 mouse as described in the link):

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-series-Gaming-Mice/How-to-prevent-G700-from-waking-up-the-PC-in-sleep-mode/td-p/631828

Hello everyone! Thank you for helping me get my computer to FINALLY sleep. It now works! I went into device manage and turned off my keyboard and mouse waking up my computer and now it seems to work. Thank you everyone for helping me! :D

:)