Humble Book Bundle: cybersecurity, hacking, cryptography

The Humble Book Bundle: Cybersecurity presented by Wiley

Safe and secure bundling. We've secured a new collection of tech ebooks for you, straight from the libraries at Wiley/Sybex. The Cybersecurity Book Bundle includes Secrets and Lies: Digital Security in a Networked World, Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms and Source Code in C, The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security, Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking, and lots more!

Pay what you want. All together, these books would cost over $726. Here at Humble Bundle, you choose the price and increase your contribution to upgrade your bundle! This bundle has a minimum $1 purchase.

Read them anywhere. These books are all available in PDF format, and some in ePUB and MOBI too.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes – between the publisher, the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

6 Likes

Hm I might pick this one.

I know some of these are fairly well regarded. I wonder how good the ebook quality is. I heard the previous bundle wasnt great (quality wise on the ebook conversion). Anyone got it to comment?

Just bought the bundle.

I've got a good amount of them already, but for the price and the charity I couldn't go wrong.

Ebooks look good. Tablet/Ereader recommended though.

Thanks for the impulse buy.

thanks

Hi members, I’m desperately trying to get this interesting and affordable bundle. Does someone would be willing to share it? Many thanks! (payment possible)
It’s not a scam i swear :smile:

A bit late, that bundle ended almost 2 weeks ago so there’s no legal way of obtaining it anymore without buying all the books individually at full price.
They’ll do a similar one again eventually though, just keep an eye out for it.