HTPC - Build Help

This computer is going to be for my dad, we are going to be using it on TV, which is a Hitachi (serial #: V4K00722, model #: 57S715). I think it's ~63". It will be mostly used for netflix, youtube, email, general web browsing, and if anything light gaming (im not talking skyrim, MAYBE Unreal Tournement MAYBE)

• Budget. How much are you willing to spend? We can spend as much as neccesary to get a computer that'll fit out needs, but as I've looked at more builds, something near ~450$ seems reasonably sufficient (with an APU)
  • Where do you live (what country),  and what currency do you use? $, USA
  •   -Is there a retailer you prefer? - Amazon|Newegg|any place you can recommend that is reasonable.
  • Do you need or already have peripherals? (this can add to costs) - We are going to be using a wireless Mouse|keyboard  from Logitech (K270), and our TV, we plan on using HDMI so that sound is through the TV, but we maybe eventually get an actual sound system (5.1 or 7.1)
  • What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC? HTPC|MEdia|very light gaming
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? Probably not, maybe waayyyy down the line (like 3/4 years from now, just to do it).
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? probably not going to watercool custom, if anything a closed loop like the CM seidon 120 would be used.
  • OS. Do you need a new one? - It is possible that we will use a Unix distro (that is if netflix decides to use something other than silverlight, because the netflix app on Ubuntu tends to mess up) Right now we are using Ubuntu now, but my dad wants 7 or 8 because he wants to use Evernote on it, which I haven't been able to set up on Ubuntu yet.

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at? I play at minimum usually on most computers, just because I like it that way, but again light gaming, so minimum settings would probably be used anyway.
  • What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at. It depends, on this TV 1920x1080 is very small text, and difficult to use, so we have it set up on 1162x768, which seems like a good res
  • What kind of games do you like to play? - Unreal Tourney, Minecraft maybe, half life, or flash game

PcPartPicker URL:  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2kiS3

Plain Text:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2kiS3
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2kiS3/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($129.99 @ Newegg)

Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ Mini ITX FM2+ Motherboard  ($105.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory: Avexir Core series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory  ($87.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Sandisk Ultra Plus 64GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($64.99 @ Microcenter)

Case: Silverstone PS08B (Black) MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($19.99 @ Microcenter)

Total: $443.93
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

The APU is strong as hell, I'd rather go the AMD because of price, other option is the 6700, bit more pricey, but the TDP is quite lower, which is nice when considering heat.

I went with the 88x chipset for the 2133MHz RAM support, plus this mobo has a ton of extras on it which is nice. Don't usually use WiFi, but it's nice to have, need quite a few SATA in case we add an ODD, and we have several HDD that we plan to put media on. The HDMI is important to have because this TV only uses HDMI or VGA, and obviously I'd rather have HDMI. PCi3.0x16 slot is nice in case we ever get a GFX card, or we could toss a TV tuner in there.

This Avexir memory is 2133, quite low CAS, and fairly cheap, there are cheaper modules, that are 2133, but just to have the lower cas is nice, I'd rather have this 2133 to maximize the mobo, and the API.

64GB SSD, basically for plain documents, the OS of course, and some programs, nothing too much, not much media on here, I'm a fan of Sandisk because I have a Extreme II 240GB from them that is great, and the speeds are nice, I could also go for the Kingston SSD300  (60GB I think), cheaper, slower, but still an SSD, my dad wants it for the speed.

Kind of a random case, I was also considering the Cooler Master Elite 120|130. I'd prefer a USB3.0 front port, but not necessary because of the Mobo, just nice to have. Smaller is better, as long as heat won't be a problem, and I'd also like the possibility to add the TV/GFX card I mentioned earlier. I'd be open to recommendations where the case is with or without a built in PSU.

Cheap Bronze Cert PSU, I'd prefer lower wattage to reduce the extra heat, Seasonic has the 300W ET bronze, but not necessary again.

All recommendations are welcome, and I'm welcome to changing part completely as long as you provide good reasons. :D Thanks for any help!

Not bad for an APU.

An Athlon X4 750K + HD 7750 can still outperform an A10-6800k.  Unfortunately, lots of AMD cards are out of stock right now, and the next available 7770 is quite pricey.

M-ATX option: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2ksgY

Slap a wifi card in the one above if you need one.

ITX Option: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2ksoF

ITX is more expensive, but is of course smaller.  Got the modular CX430M, because you'll need it in that Elite 120 case.  Also AC wifi on that gigabyte board if you ever get a router capable of 5ghz.