HP Elite Mini 800G9 / Intel 13700T router

I am looking into building a router for my home network. I do own the aforementioned 800 g9 with a 13700T, but i’m not sure how to get big NICs on it. From what i’ve managed to figure out with online references, the 13700T under right conditions seems maybe capable of up to 100Gbit.

The use case is using it as my main home router with 10Gb pppoe internet connection, and as much as I can get between networks on lan.

Can i frankenstein its current configuration? I’d be happy with even 2x25Gbit interfaces. Otherwise, what do you recommend putting the CPU into to build a router?

As a sidenote, would it make sense to pin E cores to run a hypervisor and passthrough P cores to VMs running FRR, vyos or TNSR with interfaces also passed through?

Looking forward to recommendations.

Look on servethehome dot com. the network card you buy is detetmined by what you need and what the system can use. www. Servethehome. com/ hp-elite-mini-800-g9-review-hp-project-tinyminimicro-intel/