HP 2630 printer, factory reset

Did any of you encounter an effective method of resetting the HP 2630 printer to factory settings?
Nothing given by hp works. I have already tested the whole mass of combinations but none leads to a full reset. :frowning:

Stubborn mofo, not even a uart…

reviving this with a possible solution
dont know if it will help but here is the procedure directly from HP

I tried many methods. I spent a month talking directly to low-level support straight from HP. They give various methods blindly, most of them are not even for this particular model. At the end of the day I talked with one technician who suggested that this could not be done and they have no known method and only service and a clean flash or buy a new printer.
You can of course do a small reset like deleting the wifi settings. But you cannot give a full reset and the EWS password remains.
And this link also brings nothing new, unfortunately, I have probably seen it before.

HP totally ignores these cheap printers. Typical mass scale of e-waste …

Have you tried to search it on YouTube?

Thread closed as it was outside the guidelines for thread revival. Please PM me or another moderator if you feel the thread was closed in error. See the FAQ for more information.

Feel free to create a new thread if you wish to continue this thread’s conversation.