How to get pass 0d error code

Update : so I did that before the 0d error codes still
Then I remove 1 Ram stick of 8 gb (16gb pair)system booted up and reached the bios page

The date and time was missing on bios but it’s common since since I resitted CMOS battery does the same thing happens when you press clear CMOS button

This same thing happened to me 8 months back I have to reinstall windows 10 if i run pc on 1 x 8gb stick it broke win10 nothing’s was working then explorer and windows Store won’t open !!

I resit both the Ram sticks 8gb each (16gb pair)
Q-code showing 0d error (same thing happened 8 months ago)
Can’t progress further

sounds like 1 stick has broken and corrupted windows…
all you can do is boot with 1 stick and repair windows…

and hope you can source some new ram… its pretty cheap now. so an easy fix…
buy 2 new sticks and throw the old stuff in the bin.

Swap the ram sticks both of them are working i haven’t booted in nvme m.2 windows yet but I figured this would happen someday so I made a window to go on my 1 tb external drive currently I’m backing up the c drive in case windows break . I can say not again windows (⁠╯⁠ರ⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠ರ⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

After backing up will run windows OS from nvme m.2
And troubleshoot errors from there on

seriously mate you put broken ram back in and it seems to work.
but as soon as you use it, it will write errors to the windows your trying to fix…
so stop.
take the broken stick out, repair windows with 1 stick.

leave the broken stick out… then order some new ram.

How to determine which stick is broken if both the stick works ?

figure it out.

Should I disable it

Correction my processor is

2700X and not 4700X

Well, @anon7678104 theory, what is wrong with your system is one or both ram sticks are bad. You can’t just swap the ram sticks. You need to test each stick individually, meaning only one ram stick is populating one ram slot. You must check your motherboard manual to find which ram slot one ram stick will boot the computer. When logged into Windows, follow the instructions from the website I have linked below.

How to test your ram is insufficient.

I will do the ram test I think it will take around a day or 2 to complete all the test

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.