How to connect on two different subnets with pfSense?

I have a Proxmox server with a pfSense VM on it. The server has 2 NICs, the onboard one, and a I350-T4 that I’m doing passthrough to the pfSense VM. I’m using the onboard NIC to manage Proxmox while I can’t access it from pfSense. The goal is to disable the onboard NIC.

So far everything is working alright. My ISP modem is configured as bridge and connected to the I350, and the I350 is connected to a switch that gives access to the computers and access points. Phase 1, check.

On phase 2, I’m trying to put the Proxmox management page and the other VMs on Proxmox behind pfSense, I know that during boot and if the pfSense VM goes down I’ll loose the network.
What I did so far is, I created a Linux bridge called vmbr0 with a static IP on Proxmox. I also passed that bridge to the pfSense VM and configured it with a static IP. I can ping both machines. I can also curl the Proxmox management page from the pfSense shell.

The BIG question now is, how can I type the proxmox address on my browser and see it? So far I was not able to do this. Any ideas?

The vmbr0 is configured at pfSense as 192.168.1.1 and on Proxmox at 192.168.1.2.

These are my configs:

Hey,

I have a hard time understanding what you have done so far. Can you explain what interfaces exist in the PFsense and on proxmox again? Also, what your problem is?