How to Chromecast a non supported IOS app

Hey,

So I want to stream from my iphone to my tv using chromecast. The app that has the live stream, which I want to stream, is obviously not supported by chromecast. Is there an alternative way I could go about streaming this IOS app to my TV through chromecast?

For example, another third party app?

Thanks all !

Well, I'm not sure that what you're trying to do is possible. However, you can stream webpages with the chromecast extension, so maybe open up the browser with the live stream and try that?

I use a chrome extension that allows me to stream media that I have ripped myself to my tv using the chromecast (Videostream is what I'm talking about). They have a paid version but I'm not sure it will do what you directly want but worth a look IMO.

If you are talking about streaming from something like VLC or I think any mobile stream I use the cast device option and it just casts the entire device picture to the Chromecast.

From here just go to the video you want to cast and it should work absolutely fine, the only thing is though is that you cannot lock the screen so I recommend keeping the phone charging while casting this way.