I am searching for a new computer. And I don't know much about it, so I thourght you maybe could help me a little.
I have some requirements to the computer:
1) I need it when I'm in school, and when I do my homework.
2) It would be great if it has a battery with a long life time, so it doesn't need to charge all the time.
3) It would be great if it is fast in starting up, I've heard that if it has an SSD driver, it is faster, but also more expensive, so I've heard of some, that has both SSD and HDD driver, which makes them faster in starting up than a HDD driver, but of course more slow than an only SSD ddriver.
4) I also think that the sice about 14" is pretty good.
5) It may not weigh to much, preferably about 2 kg.
6) I should could play games like "War of the Imortals" - so the graphic card, needs to be okay good. ;)
7) And then it may not be to expensive, wich I know makes it all much harder, I've seen some to about 6000 DKK (1.040,38 USD). And it may not cost much more than 6500 DKK (1.127,08 USD).
N.B. I've heard that Intel makes good processors, which doesn't use all the CPU right away, so maybe if the processor is from Intel?
I hope someone can help me. Thanks.