How somebody find my banned nicknames from other forum

Let a mod know if you want it reopened for any reason.

It’s also unlisted so it won’t show up in the normal feed.

“Pit21” and “fpshigh”. That are my two old nicknames that i had only in guru3d forum, and they was banned long time ago ,so this is not possible to find on google. “Pit21” is banned , fpshigh is active but i never created topics from “fpshigh” nick. I logged to them few years ago last time.

So how he know that was me, also how he remember from past that?

He said:" In fact I was just looking at some of your post from 2011". How he did that?

Really appreciate it for help. Thanks !

ps:
Please not ban me. I dont wanna break rules here. Just want to be sure if he not spyware my pc.

list removed for privacy sake once he had seen it.

this is all the instances of your username, now if i wanted to look closer at you i would just visit each one of them and see if the person posting looks to have the same posting style as you.
58 addresses later and i would have a pretty good idea of how many of the user names are 1 or more persons… then its just a case of following where your posts go. see if you posted links to shares.

understand this is just the user name if i used your email it would be even easier and way more precice.

1 search took 12 seconds.
like i said you probably pissed off an infosec/redteam/grayhat/blackhat hacker who knows how to look you up.
best thing you can do is close all these accounts.
burn your associated email addresses. change your isp and get a vpn. (lol change your ip)
then start again from scratch and try not to piss off any more gray/black hat hackers. :wink:

2 Likes

It seems that you’ve been accused as being a troll way back in 2016, as per post#2:

Looks like you posted this thread question in a few places too, like:
bleeping computer
hardforum (mods deleted thread, i guess)
reddit
hardwareheavean
tomshardware
lowyat
techsupportforum

Search now has a Long list of this question al over the place, so now basically everyone can see all the associated id’s

[edited out random steam profile]

2 Likes

Account Pit21 is banned from guru3d ( somewhere from 2011-2016 i dont remember ) and there are not threads from guru3d in google. So how he know that nick?

Only guru3d no other sites

your mistaken…

google is indexing guru3d
you just have to know how to look.

i could also check your other id’s and the cached versions of the site and find even more of your posts if you want.
but understand if i find something i dont like i will pass that information on to the mod’s here and its up to them what they do with it.

now, you have been shown that google is indexing your data. can we put an end to this?.

2 Likes

a ok thx Hexit really apprecite for help. So you are right then.You are not mad to me of that topic? I am greatful.Yeap we can close topic. Too much questions by me. But last question.

Dont be afraid if he is a hacker?:)No hack me?

1 Like

if he’s a hacker you have a problem.

if he just knows how to google better than you, which apparently is possible.
you probably don’t.
other than having to burn the old accounts and take it as lesson learned.

consider this my last reply on this.
is he a hacker?.
i don’t know, and im not going to look at him for you as that would be a privacy violation on my part.

now any more 1 more question?, questions?

:wink:

psst! the answers no. :smiley:

1 Like

Last question. Some user on guru3d.com forum said that i was hacked by him. I think it was a joke?

How is this possible if dont log to that accounts since 2016.

what you doing?
trying to get yourself banned from here too?.

you have a problem on guru3d not here. go sort it out with there mods.
if you cant chat to them on the forums?.. use the contact form.
other than that there is nothing else i or any one else on here can do for you.

you have your answer to your original question, the rest is up to you to handle on guru3d.

1 Like

ok thx

Last question. How he find my old accounts on guru and know that is me?

asked and answered like 3 times…

3 Likes

Don’t take this too harshly.

The way you talk and conduct your responses make you immediately identifiable to anyone who is vaguely familiar with you.

Handles hardly matter at that point.

We’re going round in circles