How somebody find my banned nicknames from other forum

Hello. Will be very greatful for your help. You are very pleasant here , dear userss. I will be greatful for help. Its my topic on guru3d com:

User bobnewels said this to me:

"I blocked this guy from my youtube channel ,just annoying.He has also been banned on guru3d many times in the past.

First off I know who you are,I know you have mental problems with PC gear.I know you been posting for over 10+years under different names on problems with your PC gear. In fact I was just looking at some of your post from 2011. Here are some of the names you have posted under in the past and you favorite go to name now is jmmy23 on many websites.You been posting under different names on different websites on Control for a little bit now,it is a common theme with you going back as long as I can remember. guru3d,hardforum,computer base to name some sites on control problem you think you have. What I said was correct and I do not care what you say.

litwicki22

sew999

sew33

sew333

Pit21

fpshigh"

And yes that was my nicknames but i dont understand how he find : “Pit21” and “fpshigh”. That are my two old nicknames that i had only in guru3d forum, and they was banned long time ago ,so this is not possible to find on google. “Pit21” is banned , fpshigh is active but i never created topics from “fpshigh” nick.

So how that guy know this is me? Both nicks was from 2011 and 2016. So how he know that was me, also how he remember from past that?

He said:" In fact I was just looking at some of your post from 2011". How he did that?

Really appreciate it for help. Thanks !

ps:
Please not ban me. I dont wanna break rules here. Just want to be sure if he not spyware my pc.

You probably were identified based on IP address or address range.

1 Like

So how that guy know this is me? Both nicks was from 2011 and 2016. So how he know that was me, also how he remember from past that?

You have a very unique FIST.

That’s probably how you were identified.

6 Likes

So thats the technical term for it! You learn something new everyday, huh?

4 Likes

It’s how we tracked Rommel in WWII.

Couldn’t decode the messages quite yet, but we did know the fist of the operator.

5 Likes

Ok but how he remember topic from 2016 year?

your, ip, your o.s, your browser, your user names, your gio ip.

the fact that a lot of tech sites are owned by a few large publishers mean they can and do share user information.
including but not limited to, all the above.

Brands - Future look here. you see all the logo’s they are all brand websites owned by futureplc you get banned of one of the sites they can ban you from them all if they chose.
but generally if you get banned off toms you wont be banned off anantech unless you have been particularly naughty.

im guessing that you ran foul of this or something like it.
but also see you got banned from LTT.
i know they dont suffer troll’s but ive not heard of them banning people for nothing.
so what did you do?.

as for spyware… that would be illegal to put monitoring/tracking software on your system without a warrant (depending on your region).
all other data that is gathered that can identify you, is gathered with user consent.

oh and google user: or username: enter one of yours after the :

have fun…O.o

1 Like

Thx. So even if i used that nicks on 2011 and 2016?

I don’t really know what you are trying to ask.
But if you have issues on other communities you should solve it with them.
We can’t really assist for any help because we are not affiliated.

But let me step in the role of the moderator that i am for years.
I can tell you that it doesn’t have to be rocket science to recognize a person really.
Since you are banned from a couple of communities there is likely a pattern with your behaviour.
So it won’t actually be that difficult to figure out who you are if you have a history on the said community. And you keep expressing yourself the way you did.
Aside from all the other possibilities that are mentioned above.

1 Like

But that nicks “fpshigh” and “Pit21” i had only in guru3d and i used in 2016 and 2011 year. So how this guy found it? last question

who know’s he may have just googled you and found a cross posting where you used the same username’s in a post. or you gave out a link to a google drive/dropbox/git link that has another id attached. lots of ways you can be tracked over the web if some one is actually looking for you.
and yes even years old accounts can be linked if you know how to look.

am i going to tell you how to look… sorry mate. trade secrets :smiley:

3 Likes

But i had that nicks only in guru3d :slight_smile: So not crossposting

Well Peoples could be active on several communities.
They might just recognize the way you express yourself on those communities,
eg the writing style etc.

Ok. Can you close topic and delete now?

To sum up:

1. How can someone track you over several years and multiple accounts?

We can’t know for sure but most likely your writing style, grammar mistakes, the types of questions/issues you bring up will be recognized by moderators if they’ve had a lot of trouble with you in the past. At that point, they would probably see if your IP address is from the same geographical region and ISP. If so, that might be enough for them to accuse you of being the same person.

1. Did they put tracking malware on your computer?

Extremely unlikely.

5 Likes

We can close, but as a policy, we do not delete.

3 Likes

so he not hacked me?

We don’t think he hacked you, we think it’s much more likely:
A- he worked it out,
Or B- either he, or a mate, had access to details on the back-end which show identifying info, which linked the accounts.

3 Likes

thank you Trooper

2 Likes