How is this build?

This is my first ever build and I'm curious to how I did. I am planning on playing games only. I won't be doing any editing or photoshop. I will playing games like Guild War 2, Starcraft, COD, Battlefield, etc. Any input on what I could've gotten instead or what I need would be very appreciated as it will help me in the future. 

My Build:

i5 4670k

Asus Z87 MB

WD Caviar Black 1tb 7200 RPM HDD

120 gb Corsair Neutron GTX SSD

Corsair Vengeance (2x4gb) DDR3 RAM

CM Hyper 212 Evo CPU Fan

CM Haf 932 Advanced Case 

EVGA 660 FTW Signature 2 edition

Corsair Builder Series 600w 80+ Bronze PSU

Hp Pavillion 23xi Black/Silver 23" 7ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor

Asus Disk Drive

since you're doing a gaming build for games that use a lot of CPU usage such as starcraft II and guild warez I'm going to have to recommend a intel build, because AMD CPU's just don't fair well with those games, what's your budget and what do you already have? and do you live in america/canada?

This is an intel build. My budget was 1000 dollars. I ordered all the parts about an hour ago.

We know it is Intel; AMD offers better price/performance, though, so we were recommending switching to AMD.

I know its an intel build lol but people usually post their builds before they order to double check, yeah yours looks fine its just I'm a tightwad system builder that sqeezes the absolute most out of builds because I spend WAAY too much time on newegg looking at deals

that's true most of the time but, when they play mostly tatical or strategy or CPU dependant games AMD is really weak in that area like to the point an i5 3330p will get more FPS out of starcraft II than a 8350

look at the bottom

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/702?vs=697

just something to keep in mind when building for people that like things like CIV V, Guild wars II, Star craft II or any other strategy game

4GHz and it can't even break 45FPS