How can i get un-hijacked to join a network i want

Thank you very much for all your help...I have been finding lots of lies about me on the internet when i have been trying to sort out my mess..Every time i log in everythings changed..

I am feeling upset with the hate i have seen..Also with this carry on i don't think i will be allowed to be online peacefully...I am going to do a post with some of the links i have found today.

Just take a deep breath & re-read the Desiderata.

Better yet, take solace in the advice of John Wilmott, 2nd Earl of Rochester, the original Sid Vicious, if ever indeed spake he thusly: "Mrs. Barry, you must acquire the trick of ignoring those who do not like you. In my experience, those who do not like you fall into two categories: The stupid and the envious. The stupid will like you in five years time. The envious, never."

1 Like

You brought me back to your way of thinking, Normally im very positive.

One of my favorite quotes is 'It only takes one candle to light up a room..You managed to do it virtually. Amazing!
I knew i was no longer popular and really did not care too much..I was ready for giving up with internet last night when i found all the poisoned lies i was reading..

Then some hours ago i came into the forum to research more and seen your reply..I started to lighten up after that..Of course it's very true people who love at first end up hating..

It is very hard to research just now because of the networking changing all my settings and programs around. Stopping and coming here did me good. I have never really been on a proper forum because i felt i was way too vulnerable..Technically, i mean..I know this forum is different.

I had to 'google' John Wilmott, he looks very interesting .

Thanks again for the support..

Oh and thanks for the 'bookmark and tag' the other night.

@oscar2010 I am replying here instead of to your private message so that others may benefit from any info shared. You won't get banned here unless you contravene the fora rules, basically only if you're do.flagrant{abuse|sales|troll|illegal}.

There was quite a lot in your message with some very confused perceptions & sentence structure, but I will do my best to address what I can, in order.

1. iMacros YT vid, recaptcha script, & pastebin: iMacros is a plugin that can automate tasks in your browser using scripts (macros). As far as I can see (in my cursory review) people are using this particular iMacros script to automate mass-blocking of Fb profiles. This will apply to their Fb profile only, ie: their Fb profile will block all the Fb profiles listed in the script, it cannot block your profile from being on Fb or you from being visible online, nor can the recaptcha script designed to circumvent the "I am not a robot" captcha tool used on various web sites/services:

I don't think it is possible for it to be weaponised against you personally to make you "invisible on line". The iMacros pastebin located at http://pastebin.com/CBdLxW90 has been removed, this isn't specific to you, it's been taken down:

This happens regularly because the script gets reported a lot, so you'll have to go back to the YouTube Fb Reportfag vid page & check the latest URL in the details/comments.

If you're concerned your Fb profile has been listed for blocking by this macro script then check the list at this (currently working) URL: http://clownsec.com/paster/?paste=701

2. Chrome/iOS: http://pastebin.com/tools#chrome the URL says it all (tools for working with Pastebin), #chrome is an anchor that takes you to the point on the page for the Chrome browser plugin, page quote: "On this page you find tools, add-ons, extensions and applications created for Pastebin.com";
    "It looks like it has kept being changed to iOS which seems to be an app...", I'm not sure which "it" you're referring to here is but iOS is an operating system for Apple devices, not an app. It may be that the site is incorrectly detecting the browser on your PC as a mobile, which can happen, but this is mere conjecture because I don't know the locus of your "it".

Albeit, I don't think you're installing phone apps on your computer, & we needn't discuss the possibility of it.

3. "...connections and set up getting changed...": You've alluded to this many times, but not with any detail, so no one can really help, until you gain some TechFoo and can communicate your needs more accurately, grasshopper. Best thing to do is to arm yourself with knowledge & start making that network map, adding details like
    • device name (eg: OscarPC, ISP-Gateway)
    • MAC address (eg: ff:00:ff:00:ff:00, aa:99:aa:99:aa:99)
    local IP (eg: 10.0.0.2, 10.0.0.1)
    external IP of gateway device (eg: 94.142.241.111) < this is the point where net becomes internet, your gateway has a local IP inside your network & an external IP in the 'network' outside so that there's a return address for the page you asked for or the YT vid you wanted to watch

4. WazzUuuuuuuuuuuuup!: this isn't actually part of networking protocols or technology but just me injecting some light humour into the explanation of the digital comms process.

5. Do you think i should message Logan or Wendell: No.

6. I tried to download this but was not sure if it was alright...screenshot..: Dunno, can't see the screenshot, I'd say for the moment you've got your hands full so I wouldn't go downloading & installing anything other than SoftPerfect Network Scanner, time to roll up sleeves and just start with basics;

Break things down, look at a piece at a time, learn a piece at a time, be more granular & methodical. At present you're all over the shop & very confused, this is causing you distress and not getting you far. You need to simplify man:

Some advice for success with your endeavours:

• Keep it simple, keep it brief - don't involve too many things or changes at once, you'll get tied in knots & it's harder for someone to help you sort it out, or even make sense of it
  • Be specific - it's far better for getting a successful outcome when there's a clear target to aim for, eg: what is DNS?, Why does my IP address keep changing? I'm getting <insert-error-code-here> or how do I fix <insert-issue-here>
  • Don't wear your heart on your sleeve, too many people lack the creativity to entertain themselves so they'll just troll you for the fun of it

For example, I've been trying to write this response for over 9 hours but only just now got to the end of it because there was so much to respond to & I keep getting interrupted for many other things needing my attention or intervention. You'll need to use the above 3 tips for success and a whole bunch of calm reading, reviewing of your equipment/config, and a whole bunch of documentation of your findings, use https://www.draw.io/ to diagram your network if you need:

Just remember that a whole bag of everything-at-once = fail, piece-by-piece is how you solve a jigsaw puzzle.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for getting back to me...

Everything i try i have more problems that come to me. My connections keep changing..For 2 days i was getting messages saying i was not connected , but connections were available..I was still going on to youtube and facebook. Every time i tried to get on here i was getting cut off..

I have Deep Freeze on my pc and the password has been changed..My files (OS) have been moved to my USB flash Drive..

This is an image of what i have tried now...They will be activated when i log off..i think..

This is the link i followed...

I cant log on to my router. I can ring talktalk in the morning

This is the video and the pastebin...

CLOWNSEC IMACROS - REPORTFAGS

http://clownsec.com/paster/?paste=701
PASTEBIN

Thanks again..

The reason i was saying about Whatsuppppppppppp is because i am connected to facebook with Android App WhatsApp...I am sure my facebook is fake...

Whoah, ok, first off dhcpd is a DHCP Server for linux systems by the Internet Systems Consortium, hence isc-dhcp-server.

sudo apt-get install is the command to install packages on Linux systems using the advanced package tool system.

Neither of these are useful to your Windows desktop networking needs. For the record, DHCP is the system that automates your networking; your DHCP server in on the gateway device your ISP provided for your connection, your DHCP client is your PC ("Obtain an IP address automatically"), You're getting way ahead of yourself and need to go back to basics, as I've been stating. What are you trying to do?

1. Learn computer basics - go here:
    a) very basic - http://www.gcflearnfree.org/basic-computer-skills
    b) basic - http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computerbasics
    c) more advanced digital literacy - https://alison.com/courses/MSDL-M1
  2. Learn about network/internet basics:
    a) basic - http://www.gcflearnfree.org/internet101
    b) more advanced - https://alison.com/courses/Understanding-How-the-Internet-Works
  3. Online security basics: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/internetsafety

Next up,

Why? Who did this? Such consfuse, questions are many. I feel like I'm falling down Lewis Carroll's rabbit hole...

Yeah that's Windows for ya, it doesn't know what it's talking about, that's why it needs you, just ignore it and carry on it will get bored and start licking something while you're studying computing-101, maybe it'll get its head stuck in a bucket or something.

I've given you a bunch of basic advice and lots of good reading material (some of which has tests you can take and certificates, if you want them) so I'll leave you to get on with reading up on the 101.

1 Like

For what it's worth, Deep Freeze is one of those systems intended to keep your system locked to an exact configuration state. Once set, you can do just about anything you're able to the system and on next boot voila, all changes have been magically and automatically reverted.

I dunno who put this on your PC, but that would be what's causing all your changes to revert and therefore the source of all these "attacks" that keep changing your settings.

2 Likes

Yes, you have got it. I am not too bothered about certificates.I just want to learn the basics that are a must to stay safe for every ones sake and security..

I want to get back to feeling happy online. Most of the links you have posted is what i want..What i need..I am not allowed!! I have also accepted this may not happen.

I do now see and accept the internet is not what i thought it was going to be..I would still like to think i can enjoy learning the basics at my own pace without being drowned in malicious links..

I much appreciate you replying and helping me just by caring enough to reply. In 5+ years you are the first person to offer any advice and guidance..I see now what is happening..It has taken a long time as i continually search for links to help me get crap off my machine..I never use the tools as i learned early on that the tools can be more trouble than you already have..

Mahmood, my friend who owns an internet cafe put it on to try help me. In the past two years he has put new OS on for me. He is a technician who was trained by Microsoft. He is a family man with 6 children and very happy not being a person who only has money on his mind..

All his work is legal with proper OS put on. I got a new gaming machine thinking there would be enough power so i could just be left alone to learn basics..

I do love art ..I would like to sell on ebay too..I am a big time recycler..Always got a lot of crafts on the go...

I can but dream...

You have given me lots of solid advice and i don't think you will ever realize how much you have helped me.

TBH, i lost my son 6 years ago to suicide. I am coming out of a very dark place and desperately want to move on..I would love to think we could all be civil to each other. With a live and let live attitude to life..

Ha ha..i have always been a dreamer...I am saving all those links you have given me..Even though i am still on the first one......

Safe connection..well, don't know about safe..

Would i be right in thinking there is a bit of power snobbery with some techies and people like myself..I do see some awful posts about users.....I find it sad..

This reminds me of your comment ' Trust no one and be vigilant '

I don't understand, what do you mean you are not allowed? Tell me exactly what happens when you visit the addresses I linked you to, like this:

1. I click http://www.gcflearnfree.org/basic-computer-skills
  2. My browser opens
  3. It tries to load the page
  4. The... insert what happens next here, like "I get ERROR 550: DENIED" or "ERROR 404: PAGE NOT FOUND" etc

Again, you're jumping to conclusions way ahead of what either of us know without first gathering facts & assembling them into a picture of understanding.

Samsara, this is the struggle humans endure when unable to mature as a species. The irony is that the more effort we make the easier and better it gets for us all but we're too lazy or selfish to start so we go round in circles banging each other over the head or harming ourselves. Que sera, sera...

You need to explain more clearly what is happening when your "connections keep getting changed" or "I am not allowed", use the series-of-steps I demonstrated above.

1 Like

Well you are my best buddy right now..I have been on four of the links..The one you got '404' i have spent half and hour giving feed back as it is just what the Doctor ordered..Cyber Doc.com..Thank you. I will be using the sites

Someone i thought of as a 'friend' built me a computer i loved. He is a gamer and has set me up from the word go. I paid him to build me a good machine. which he did but it caused me big problems .He is very clever with computing and obviously his loyalties lie with gaming..He had put a pirate copied windows 7 on it. He had also changed my chromebook that i loved by taking the windows out of it. BSOD after getting hounded with developers and the 'Shar' certificates..

Now i know he hacked my router by changing the Mac Address too. I don't know a lot of very basic computing but have learned more skilled computing by learning how to get nasty worms/malware out of the registry without using any tools. The exact same links and driver versions keep on coming back to haunt me..That results in me spending any spare money i have getting new OS put on..I had two machines burnt out..

You are 54 and know nothing about computers. Windows has nothing to offer you, so stop stealing it.

Own it by adorning your horned tinfoil hat and install Ubuntu-Gnome (linux).

1 Like

In reading this thread it made me think. The "buddy" that build this PC for you, did he install Deep Freeze as a method to make the system stable more stable? I mean, if your not that familiar computers and likely do things to make it unstable, it would make sense that, as protection, the software settings and operating system would "reset" or "restore" after reboot. Is this possible?

Have you approached your friend about these issues? Every computer nerd has a Guru (relative) in there pocket. He may not help you directly but he might lead you in the right direction.

K

PS: If you know nothing about computers, start on Linux.

I have now worked out that the 'friend' that built my first pc in 2011 set me up so i was open to any connections..

He had set my router up to only connect to a specific connection.. Finally i am beginning to understand as i search all the links that he carelessly left about. He had also set my keyboard and mouse in the bios..

He is a gamer and set my pc up to gaming sites, while i was set up locally publicly . The same guy built my next pc which i loved but i still had the connection problems,,

This may sound silly but i have had a fear of computers and never thought i would spend all this time remaining positive trying to learn.

Now i am beginning to see a little light and quite happy to carry on learning..

About the Deep Freeze, my local internet cafe owner put deep freeze on for me. He put it on after about my sixth re-install when he realized it was not just me clicking on links..This s the longest i have lasted with the same OS.
This was 5.2.2016.

YEAAAY!!! Progress!!

Now that i am beginning to see how the web has to interact and weave securely. Plus we have the ethical and non ethical hackers. We have MAC addresses which are probably the most important. Most of us are lead to believe '192.168.1.1' is the most important.

@kungr i am sorry to have taken so long to answer and thanks very much for the support and comments .

Now i may have to get a new OS installed as i am stuck with Deep Freeze on and the passwords been changed..

I had been listening to Tek Syndicate on you Tube for about 3 weeks and they gave me hope that there are good people out there...

You are right about Linux. Unfortunately i get what i am allowed.. :D